Tuesday, September 25, 2012

2 Dollar bill traded for a brand new birdcage

I took this $2.00 bill:
And with it, I traded for:


This birdcage is brand new! It has never had a live animal inside of it.  It boasts a slide-out base for cleaning waste, two food containers that attach to the cage walls, a water container, two wood roosting poles, and a yellow ring toy. It also has two slide up doors, and one large swing out door on the front.

I have added a Ferret Ball toy from my daughter's un-played-with toy collection (with her permission, and at her suggestion).  She will be reimbursed!  This is an electronic / mechanical toy that rolls around in the cage giving the illusion of life.


This toy is hours of fun for any child who wants a pet, but YOU might not :-)

Make me an offer by phone, text, or email.  curtis@curtissmeltzer.com (574) 529-0428

With the proceeds from this, I will purchase another something that is Bigger & Better!

No comments:

Post a Comment